Jump into Summer: DARK DEALINGS RELEASE CONTEST!
Yesterday we kicked off Week Two with the start of Wakefiled Mahon's Motivation Monday. Submissions must be in ny noon (EST) today. Then tune in later when I make the tough call as judge.
Winner gets free copy of Dark Dealings!
See the rest of this weeks listing below.
Summer is just around the corner. Do you want some great books or music for the beach? Well for starters you can purchase my debut novel, Dark Dealings, at the links that appear in the right-hand column of this blog or through some spectacular blog sites listed below.
Then…. compete to win a $50 Visa gift card.
The card will be awarded to the person who scores the most points.
How can I do this, you ask????
1) Buy the eBook. Email me a screenshot of your receipt, your twitter handle and Facebook name to firstname.lastname@example.org 3 points
2) Like, give stars and tag on Amazon: honor system –email me 1 point
3) Write a review on Amazon of at least 50 words 2 points
4) Share the book and the blogs below on your Facebook page and tag my real name (Karen Kenney Smith) 1 point for each share
5) Tweet up a recommend of the book up and the blogs below use #darkdealings as one of your hashtags 1 point for each tweet
6) On the blogs below leave a meaningful comment. Things like “Hi!”, weather reports, etc. do not count. 1 point (1 point bonus if you ask a substantive question that I need to answer.)
7) Like the Three Worlds Productions Facebook page (msg me if you already have) 1 point
The blog schedule is an explosive whirlwind tour of some of great movers and shakers in Indie Publishing:
May 21: The lovely Janelle Jensen at Insights of a Delusional Mind
May 22: The charming horror writer R.B. Wood at Tales of an Indie Writer
May 23: I visit with bestselling author, Steve Umstead at Paginations
May 24: The Baddest Ass in the Publishing World: Jesse James at 11 Questions of Badassery
May 25: The Queen of WooHoo, Michele Grogan at Once Upon a Time
May 26-27 Memorial Day Weekend in the US. Time to honor those who have fallen--hiatus
May 28 Kick off the week at Wakefield Mahon’s Motivations Mondays Flash Fiction. I’m judging
May 30 Elizabeth Ann West and I talk about Books I Re-read at E.A.West Writing
June 1 Facing the music with the talented and funny Karen DeLabar
If you are a blogger, reviewer and would like to Jump In, please email at the address above.
My son graduates high school on June 6th, so please be patient. Please read, tweet, visit the blogs and most of all tell your friends.
I will announce the results on Monday June 11th