Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday Fun Blog Hopping

Follow Friday Fun

1) (Required) You must follow my blog and Some Sharp Words

2) (Required) You must follow the guest poster featured in the blog hop post.

3) You must add you name to the link bar.

4) You must copy these rules, the hop link and the featured question with your answer on your own blog. This blog serves as a place for new followers to say hi.

5) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!

6) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.

7) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.

As this is the first week of Sharp's new Follow Friday, I am supposed to answer the question below and next week it will be someone else.

This week's question is: What inspired you to start writing?

I have wanted to write since grade school.  I lived in different worlds inside my head But I was convinced that, although I read everything in sight, I was a Math/Science Geek and we all know they can't write :-)
Then about two years ago, Micaela got into my head and would not shut up.  She demands to be heard.  Now they are lining up to be heard.



This is the blog hop for the writing community. Every Friday writers who blog come together and hop! Leave your name and URL of the FF post and we'll come visit you too.



  (Submissions close in 5d 13h 36m)
URL:(URL of your blog post)
Name:
Email:(Not visible)
Trouble linking up?
Try here

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! We like the same stuff (I knew immediately by your Fool post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Nice to meet you and Write ON! *big smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I love it when characters are loud and demanding to get out :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hwy There!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & for your comments!
    I wish I had been a Math/Science geek in school! It would have saved me a lot of headache! All I can say is it's a good thing I am a writer! :D

    XO
    M.D. Christie

    ReplyDelete